We want Agile Portugal to be an inclusive event for all agile practitioners and enthusiasts, whether coming from small or large institutions, industry, or academia.
We encourage you to participate as a speaker and share your experience on a topic of your expertise, by submitting a speed talk (10min presentation), one that is either inspiring, controversial, or though-provoking. You choose! :)
In addition to the speed-talk, you may bring a poster drafting your idea, tool, or research work, to be presented informally and interactively in the social space, and we promise you a lot of good feedback from our leading invited experts.
- — Agile methods: Scrum, Lean, XP, etc
- — Collaboration, Culture & Teams
- — Business & Project Management
- — Customer Relationship
- — Development Practices
- — Testing & Quality Assurance
- — Agile Adoption & Transformation
How to submit
Submit a one-page abstract (max. 400 words) to the chairs by June 15th, using the easychair system. You will receive a notification as soon as possible and no later than June 17th, inviting you to develop the final version to be presented at the conference.
- — Provide a description of what your session is about on the “abstract” field of the submission form. Be sure to clearly state what the attendees should expect. Lay out a plan for the talk, the objectives, and which concepts, will be addressed. Please include in the end of this field a final paragraph about yourself. How would you describe your experience with agile and with the specific topics of the submission?
- — You don’t need to send the slides as part of your submission, but we encourage you to do so, even if in draft form. You can attach your slides using the “Upload Paper” section of the submission form.
You should submit your speed-talk online using the easychair submission system.
Accepted speed-talks and posters will be granted a free admission to both days of the event.
- — 15 June: Submissions due
- — 17 June: Notifications
- — 20 June: Online registrations due
- — 22–23 June: Conference days
By the way, in addition to the scheduled sessions, Open Space sessions will take place throughout all the conference, providing a live and flexible place to share questions, talk to the experts, play games, demonstrate software and techniques, and experiment with Agile practices and ideas. Its schedule will be mostly defined during the conference, by you and the other participants, and will be continuously evolved as new topics emerge during the event.
If you need more information or early feedback on your submission, please contact the chairs.